Saturday, January 16, 2010

The disaster In ....Haiti


As you all might know about the Earthquake in Haiti that has killed thousands of people, it is such a disaster to all of us. Even for me not being of Haitian decent I still feel the pain and hurt. I just ask that we all come together to find relief for the millions of people out there stranded without homes, heath care, food etc
I myself have donated to the "YELE Haiti" which is a foundation by Wyclef John. YELE to 501501 for a $5 donation.

Many celebrities have came to aid although more could, but hey let's be grateful. The Yankees gave half a million Yay!! UPS will ship there for free (under 50lbs). Even "Crocs" you know those rubber clogs with the holes, they're donating their signature collection to the victims as well. It's good to see so many people make a difference. "YELE" is doing the damn thang, big up Wyclef !!!

PLEASE HELP HAITI !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment