Saturday, January 23, 2010

American Idol..Larry Platt!!!!!

Okay you guys I had to post this up, it kinda late but I can' get it off my mind.
Did anybody!!!!! see the 62yr old Veteran Larry Platt perform his song "Pants on the ground" . Hilarious Simon was correct when he said this song "might actually become a hit"and I agree.

As a Harlem native myself experiencing the craziest dances and songs submerge, I can say that "Pants on the Ground " will become a new dance by summer '10. I bet you rappers are making up a beat for it as you read this blog. I tell you Larry Platt has become famous for this. Check video out below

"Lookin' like a fool with you pants on the ground/Gold in your mouth/Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground/Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool"




No comments:

Post a Comment